Sunday 20 December 2009

im such a lucky girl!!

For Christmas, two of my friends...MADE ME WEBSITE WITH A HOSTING ADDRESSSSSSS :D i am SO happy!

Tim had been messaging me for a few weeks about what id have on a website if i could, colours etc etc, because hes a computer programmer and said he'd build me a website so he could practice being creative rather than functional. So he'd done a few practice bits and bobs and showed me, and i told him what i liked and what i didnt etc. and THEN...

i went to phils last night and tim said there was a webpage up he wanted me to see, see what i thought..aannddd there it was!
and here it is..

my lovely little website :D

go take a look :) its essentially my blog on a webpage, but now i have a page, my VERY OWN PAGE!!! a personal address, awesome. yay!!

so yes..go take a look :) see what you think!

liz fiz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails