Thursday 22 April 2010

hello hello!!

hello blogland!!!!! so muchhhhhhh to saaayyyy!!!

we moved house!! hence being away from blogspot..iv actually been so excited about coming back and being able to read all the beautiful blogs i follow...cant wait to have a spare day to just sit and reeeaaadddd and look at pretty pictures :)

house is beautiful :) and perfect :) and i feel so lucky!!
and i got my puppy!!
pictures and updates to come.

anyway, right now im sewing a petticoat so gotta get back to it.

kisses!
xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I can't wait to see pics of your new place!! Congrats! Good to have you back! Someone bought that cream colored coat this morning...Was finally able to update it now.
    PS: when i click on your name when you leave a comment, it takes me to an error page. the name of your blog comes up without the .com on the end. just a heads up. I thought you took your blog down. I was like nooooooo! till I figured out what was going on. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails