Friday 18 June 2010

yay :D

My First Award ^_^

The wonderfully awesome Carmen has awarded me the cherry on top award, its my first one and im actually all gooey inside that she reads and comments on my blog on a regular basis, w00t! For all you fellow crafty, sewy, knitty people, check out her blog, she knits, and crochets!! and many many more cute things ^_^

Rules of this award are:


1. Thanks the person who gave this award to you. thankyou, merci, grazie, gracias, danke, TA Carmen!!

2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3.List 3 things which you love about your self.

4.Post a picture you love.

5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.


okaayy, three things i love about myself? hmmmm...
1) I can pattern cut, so many people HATE IT, but i love it :) its methodical and can be as intricate or simple as you like
2) I can cook :) if food is crucial for survival, might as well make it good food!
3) I love

a picture i love...
(goes and searches through the hundreds...)
i have too many photos i love, but this one today came to mind :)


and 5 people i love to read about...


have a nice day :)
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. you're welcome luvvie :D that picture is beautiful! you look so in love *wells up* lol xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you my sharp minded Fitz :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you veryyyy much! so glad you like my blog, actually made my day! love yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails