Friday 3 September 2010

Manifestation

this morning i started reading an old myspace blog...heh. myspace. anyway - i realised all of the 'wants' i wrote down that were out of my control i got. the universe has given me everything i have bloody wanted - the possible things at least.

eg:

i wrote this in February 2008
2. I want love again, i want the exploding chest ohmyiloveyousomuchicouldeatyou kind of love, and kind of love where when you hug them you want to fall inside...im ready...i think.
i met my boy that april....

i wrote this in February as well, in the same blog
10. for my birthday i want my lovlies on some grass, eating a picnic, drawing in summer books, with ballooooons and jelly and fun :D like im 14 again cuz i miss that millions. EVERYONE welcome..so start asking for no rain on thursday the 27th of march :) pray or think positive thoughts or throw salt over your left shoulder three times a day every other day starting on sunday, or whatever, becuase unfortunatly my wheather changing powers seem to have gone, and i want to enjoy this birthday.
- my birthday was in march and this is exactly what happened...

in the august i wrote this....
someone lend me like....£700...
ill buy £200 worth of driving lessons. and a theory and practical test. the rest i will spend on fabrics and boning and ribbons and buttons and other things i can make pretty things from. and set up a sewing room and wake up each morning feeling prepared to do the things i should do...becuase i want to. becuase im good at it.
that December a guy crashed into our car resulting in an injury claim which we come to below.

the next april i wrote this:
right now id quite enjoy :
being able to drive and a car
a comfortable job i enjoy..or just a job?
£250 for Nikon d40
aaaaannnd my own little workroom for my creative bits..
that June i got £2000 from the insurance company and this year we moved into our house where i have my own LITTLE workroom for my creative bits...

(2000 which i pretty spent on nothing. life is expensive hey... but i paid tom back a chunk and then we had fun and ate out for a few months and i bought corset things and paid for a holiday)



money and love. thats what i aksed for.
and thats what i got. feels selfish now -
but god i feel lucky.
so ask for what you want:
don't give another option.
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails