Friday 21 May 2010

mannequins and pretty things

I have a Facebook page for people to contact me through for my corsets, and on this page i add random people and random people add me..its just a way for people to see what i do, anyway..so i add and get added by a lot of burlesque and corset people..one of which is this wonderful company..corset laced mannequins. whenever i browse their online store i get lost...and wish to goodness i had more money. so many things i want! especially the mannequins, obviously, but also, table wear and things..just..aargh.

LOOK!

om nom nom nom nom. yes.
arg.

also..
Can't you just imagine fruit salad and
Eton mess in these in the summer?
I can..
I wish there were matching glasses,
for lemonade and pimms.

This summer is going to be good :)

anyway...go have a look!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. oh wow, that mannequin is beautiful :] I'm such a sucker for stuff like that. Lovely bowls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lizzie, many thanks for your lovely comments! I'm very honoured. Lucyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! Facebook does connect us to everyone. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the prettiest mannequin i've ever seen! love the details! and the glass bowls are all darlings <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails