Friday 5 March 2010

MORE hair dying info

I link people on my fb feed upto my blog whenever i post..one of my friends just posted a comment to my profile with this brilliant piece of advice:

''...and noticed your dying your hair red, iv found washing my hair in cold water helps the dye stay in for longer and when dying my hair i leave the dye in till its dry (as long as it doesnt have any ammonia or peroxide in it!)...''


AWESOME. Kt has been dying her hair sinse she was 13 (7 years!) so shes a good source!
She uses:
  • Stargazer hair dyes
  • Jerome Russel bleach
  • as you can see, she has naturally really dark hair, so after shes dyed her hair colour of choice, she dyes the rest black to stop the sun bleaching it lighter.
  • washes it in cold water
  • dyes her hair every 5-6 weeks
  • uses colour cair conditioner
  • bleaches her roots every 3 months or so.
So, there ya go! use whatever you want, just follow the instructions, wash your hair in cold water, use a colour care conditioner, et voila...dye that stayes a little longer.

i also suggest, when in the sun..use a UV protection shampoo

lovelovelove and stuff
and thanks to kt!

xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails