Thursday 11 March 2010

old and comfortable

another quick one...

the clearing of the garden is still commencing, ill post some before and after pics so you can see all our hard work..weve got a pile of scrap metal lined up awaiting collection and i noticed these two wheel barrows..

To me, they look like an old couple, comfortable with each other..lifelong companions. I know most of you will go ''ermm...Liz..lovely..darling..babycakes..they're wheelbarrows, get out of the house''..but i don't care. they look cute ^_^

loveandlove.
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. It is very inspiring. I completely agree- there is something about it. They look like a very comfortable pair. Beautiful.
    Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog. I love them.
    The nail polish...They don't have names, haha, because they were so cheap. I got them at Rite Aide for .99 one is matte white and the other is matte bubblegum pink. I think the brand is something very contrived like.."sinful color" or something. xo a

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails