Monday 8 February 2010

jonah day


today is the kind of day id like to keep curled under cream sheets with feather squishyness and let the day go on. i might aswel have done that...i feel anxious, like im waiting for bad news...there is non, im being stupid. i feel sick. weve run out of milk, so no tea or hot choco to calm my head. my fringe is tooo long to see, but too short to tuck. annoyance. its so cold today i feel like my skin is shrinking into me..cold cold.too cold.

im waiting paitiently for venacavadesigns to send me my boning tips to finish a corset for kitten von mew. its going to be lovely..i hope.

my chest is paaniiiiicccccked! urg.

im going to make the hot creamy goodness with water, which will infact stop it being creamy. never mind.
bah.

no butter for toast either.
I CANT WAIT TO LIVE IN TOWN.

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails